Thursday, October 28, 2004

A good sport

I think it's very big of William Tucker to write this right now:
I have one plea to conservatives. If the Democrats do manage to squeak through next week, I have one request: Let's let this guy govern. I know it's going to be tempting to scream foul or to start making fun of his daughters or to put under the microscope whether John Kerry really was in Cambodia for Christmas 1968.

But let's at least give him the chance to pull the country together.
I don't trust at all Kerry on foreign policy, and I don't want him nominating Supreme Court justices, and on and on. If Kerry wins, I hope to see incessant Republican criticism and opposition, but I also hope it to be civil. Republicans don't need their own Michael Moore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Ulrich said...

Ann Coulter?

10/29/2004 10:48 PM  
Blogger sedenion said...

Sigh.

10/30/2004 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home