Sunday, February 27, 2005

NYT links

For those readers not already in the know, using this link generator, one can (legally) access the full contents pointed to by old NYT links without registration or fees. Until now, I've been too lazy to use this feature because I generally only read and blog about recent articles. However, as a courtesy to readers, I will use non-rotting NYT links starting today. I've no plans of updating the links in my old posts though, so if you're reading an old post and want to follow an NYT link, then use the link generator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Oh my, how awesome. I wonder if there's one for the WaPo yet.

2/27/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger sedenion said...

For link-rotting concerns, this is unnecessary. I just tested a WaPo link from one my old posts of February of 2004. It still works. One still has to suffer through registration, but if one is willing to accept a cookie, then the pain is quite rare.

2/27/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Brian Ulrich said...

I should really start using this, too.

2/27/2005 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home