Sunday, November 23, 2008

Via Greg Mankiw, I've discovered Typealyzer, which, based on reading my blog, declared me an INTJ. Since I've long considered myself to be either INTP or INTJ, Typealyzer passes my first laugh test.

For my next test, I tried not just my blog's front page, but monthly archive pages. So far this year, my blog was categorized as ISTJ for every month except August, which was rated INTJ, probably because of this post, which is much longer than my typical post and currently still on my blog's front page, apparently overwhelming all the short ISTJ-rated posts and producing an INTJ-rated front page. In 2007, my blog was rated INTJ in six months and ISTJ in six months. I don't know what to make of these results.

My wife's (anonymous) blog? ISTP. MR? INTJ. Brian Ulrich? INTP. My math dept. website? ISTJ. One of my math papers (turned into HTML by Google)? INTP.

1 Comments:

Blogger xenobiologista said...

I tried it. It's broken at the moment. =(

12/10/2008 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home